Welcome to the Culture Builds Florida blog, managed by the Florida Division of Cultural Affairs. We are a division within the Department of State and are Florida’s legislatively-designated state arts agency.
Notice: By participating on our page, you are taking personal responsibility for your comments. Please be advised that your name, your comment and possibly your public profile information is subject to release in accordance with the Florida Public Records Act. If you do not want your public profile information to be released in response to a public records request, please share your comment by calling 850.245.6470.
This is an open forum and we encourage your comments. However, you must follow the guidelines below or your comment will be removed upon review by the Division.
DO NOT POST ANY OF THE FOLLOWING:
- Comments that are personal attacks of any kind.
- Comments that target or disparage any ethnic, racial, age, or religious group, gender, sexual orientation or disability status.
- Comments intended to defame anyone or any organization.
- Comments that suggest or encourage illegal activity.
- Comments that are solicitations or advertisements.
- Comments that are off- topic, or spam-like.
- Comments that are obscene, indecent, or profane.
- Comments that contain material that is protected by copyright or trademark.
- Comments that promote or oppose any person campaigning for election to a political office.
Disclaimer: Comments on this page do not constitute legal or official notice to the Department of State or any of its employees, for any purpose. The opinions expressed on this page are not necessarily those of the Department of State.
To conduct official business with the Division or to find out more information about the Division, please visit our website athttp://www.florida-arts.org.
If you have concerns about this policy or content on this page please contact email@example.com or 850.245.6462.
This policy is subject to modification at any time.